Random, sweet and fun things I don't want to forget...

I have just decided I will post these things with the same title each time.  That way, when I come back and read them in the future, I know what these posts contain without having to scan it. :)

Today I want to share that Jenna is utilizing sign language! I love this because it shows how much she is growing.  The funny part about it?  She's mastered signing "more" and adamently signs it when she knows I have given her less food than normal.   Twice this week, I attempted to give her a half of a banana in the morning - a feeble attempt to save a little time - only to have her vigorously signing more when I go to take her out of the highchair.  She knows she didn't get a whole banana, and lets me know she knows it. :)

It makes me laugh just telling it over again. Oh! How I love her so!

Comments