Jenna's hair
Ok. This will be the final post for today. And the topic I choose, of all things is Jenna's hair!
It's at the awkward stage where it tucks nicely behind one ear, but totally sticks out on the other side. And it's in her face because she won't keep a bow in it (it's yet another thing she can put in her mouth!). The Nana's made a threat about what they would do if I didn't get it cut. And I am stumped - it won't ever grow out if I keep cutting it. So, good, bad or indifferent, we have come up with a solution. BTW...we are open to suggestions for alternatives...:)
It's at the awkward stage where it tucks nicely behind one ear, but totally sticks out on the other side. And it's in her face because she won't keep a bow in it (it's yet another thing she can put in her mouth!). The Nana's made a threat about what they would do if I didn't get it cut. And I am stumped - it won't ever grow out if I keep cutting it. So, good, bad or indifferent, we have come up with a solution. BTW...we are open to suggestions for alternatives...:)
Comments
Post a Comment