I know, I know! This is the last one of the day...promise!

It's just that we've been overdosing on Jenna, after having been away from her for a week. Also, having been away from us for a week, she's been showing off to keep our attention squarely on her! :)

Earlier I was prepping food for the week, and I heard her grunting, all the while I heard a banging noise over and over again.  I walked over and discovered Jenna trying to carry two empty water jugs through a space not nearly big enough to accomplish this goal.  I watched as she problem-solved her way through that predicament.  Then I started recording.  I think we may have a future Strongman competitor on our hands...or at least someone with the spirit of one!

Comments

  1. Hi Julie~ Jenna is a doll & incredibly smart! Great capture to cherish for a lifetime!!!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment