Hello to all!
Hello to all of you, our friends and family! We are very excited about this new journey in our lives, and have created this blog as a way to share our ongoing news about Baby Cole with each of you! As you may already know, JP and I are expecting our first child, due on February 24, 2011. This was a surprise, but is very much a blessing! As of now, I am midway through my 12th week of pregnancy, and we were happy to get started in the second trimester. Since we are in the second trimester, I will take a moment to catch everyone up on what we've missed so far... Our first appointment was for the 8 week check up (which was an excruciating wait, given that we had found out we were pregnant over 4 weeks before!). That was on 7/20, and we were able to hear the heartbeat (at a healthy 169 bpm) and see the heartbeat "flicker" - which was an amazing and awe-inspiring experience for us. Here is the first ultrasound: I know, I know! A little peanut, a blob, a parasite (l...
Comments
Post a Comment