And we have tubes!
Jenna had surgery to have tubes inserted in her ears this morning. She handled it like a champ. The CRNA, Ginger, was great. She played with Jenna for a bit before carrying her back, so Jenna went with her without a hitch, which was nice. She was loopy after the procedure, and managed to projectile vomit all over the car as we were pulling in the driveway, but that really was the worst of it. She has been really fussy today, but we were warned about that, so it hasn't been unexpected. She finally went down for a nap, which is the only reason I have time to write this update. :)
In trying to keep Jenna distracted before her procedure, I let her take self-portraits on my phone. I made them into a quad pic. I also made one of other pics I took this morning:
In trying to keep Jenna distracted before her procedure, I let her take self-portraits on my phone. I made them into a quad pic. I also made one of other pics I took this morning:
Comments
Post a Comment