Joseph P. Cole, MSW!!!!!!!
Welllllllll.....if we wanted to be correct, his credentials are actually (in order of when they were earned):
Joseph P. Cole, III, CPT, BSW, MSW (with a LMSW coming soon....)
However, adding the personal training certification in the context of a social work setting doesn't really fit, I just had to add it because it shows how hard working this man really is.
I'm so proud of all of the hard work he has done. He doesn't think anything of it, but he works morning, noon and night! Not having school to focus on will be a welcome relief!
Here are pictures from his graduation:
Joseph P. Cole, III, CPT, BSW, MSW (with a LMSW coming soon....)
However, adding the personal training certification in the context of a social work setting doesn't really fit, I just had to add it because it shows how hard working this man really is.
I'm so proud of all of the hard work he has done. He doesn't think anything of it, but he works morning, noon and night! Not having school to focus on will be a welcome relief!
Here are pictures from his graduation:
Comments
Post a Comment