3 months and counting....
It is so hard to believe that Jenna is 3 months old already! Time really does take on an all new dimension when you have a child to watch grow!
She is holding her head up all the time now, starting to sit up, and can almost roll over on her own. She is starting to show signs of teething (already?!?) and LOVES to smile! She has a huge smile that lights up her whole face and she is also starting to giggle along with it. JP says all the time that he can't wait to hear what her laugh is going to sound like!
She loves to dance, too! Those of you who know me do not find this to be surprising, as I have been making her "dance" since she was a few weeks old. We have a thing we do where I sit her on my lap, hold her arms, and make her dance to different "music" I make. She loves to dance to hip hop and techno, and I have a routine I can do with her to Low by FloRida that will make you laugh so hard (she even turns around and gives her booty a smack on cue...).
Like many mothers before me, and many to come, I never knew that another human being could hold my heart like that little girl does! And like many other little girls, she is a Daddy's girl all the way!
I could talk all day about my love for her and how special and cute I think she is! I'll keep it short for now. I'll leave you with some recent pics of her:
She is holding her head up all the time now, starting to sit up, and can almost roll over on her own. She is starting to show signs of teething (already?!?) and LOVES to smile! She has a huge smile that lights up her whole face and she is also starting to giggle along with it. JP says all the time that he can't wait to hear what her laugh is going to sound like!
She loves to dance, too! Those of you who know me do not find this to be surprising, as I have been making her "dance" since she was a few weeks old. We have a thing we do where I sit her on my lap, hold her arms, and make her dance to different "music" I make. She loves to dance to hip hop and techno, and I have a routine I can do with her to Low by FloRida that will make you laugh so hard (she even turns around and gives her booty a smack on cue...).
Like many mothers before me, and many to come, I never knew that another human being could hold my heart like that little girl does! And like many other little girls, she is a Daddy's girl all the way!
I could talk all day about my love for her and how special and cute I think she is! I'll keep it short for now. I'll leave you with some recent pics of her:
From 3 weeks ago
On Mother's Day
Last weekend
The night of May 6th
On Easter Sunday
3 weeks ago (smiling like a big girl)
Sporting her onesie from Aunt Laura




Comments
Post a Comment