Shout out to my love....

I have been listening to John Butler Live at Red Rocks during my workouts this week.  Yes, I know this is an odd choice of workout music, but he inspires me, and the inspiration is motivating.

Yesterday, as I was working out, the song below, Losing You, played.  This is the song JP played when he proposed to me.  It's one of "our songs" - and given that Labor Day is our engagement date, I thought it appropriate to write a post to my love, my heart...

You don't complete me, as that is God's job...but you do compliment me quite perfectly...even more now than ever before.  Seasoning has been good for us...and I truly don't remember life before you were in it...thank you for being you and for loving me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Word That Can Change Everything

Hello to all!

On becoming...