18 months old!!
Yeah, yeah...a day late and a dollar short, as usual. Lol.
Jenna turned 18 months old on 8/17/12. A whole year and half has gone by since she entered our world, and I just can't believe it. Where does the time go?
She is doing so many new things and mastering so many skills I couldn't possibly list them all here. I stopped trying a long time ago. I do manage to catch some things on video, so when I get a chance I upload them to our You Tube account, so I can refer back to them in the future. Maybe I'll even get them all put on a CD or thumb drive, back to back, so you can see her growing with each sequence. Who knows?
My skills at recording her milestones notwithstanding...we headed to the pediatrician for her 18 month check-up today and all was well. Jenna is officially 33.5 inches tall (92nd percentile), 28 pounds and 6 ounces (93rd percentile) and her head circumference is 47.75 cm (80th percentile). So...she is still tall and weighs more than the average kid and her head is back up there with everything else (last time she dropped to 64th percentile in head circumference, so we got a laugh out of that). This isn't anything we didn't already know, as Jenna is bigger than a lot of the toddlers in the bigger toddler room at school. And she is funny, sweet and as cute as can be! Her teacher has named her "teacher's pet" because she polices the other kids in the class, telling them "no no" when they are doing something they are not supposed to be doing. They said the other day a kid was getting into the trash can and she threw up her hands and said, "UH OH everybody!!" Somehow this doesn't surprise me one bit. :)
She was super fussy and clingy all day today. I took advantage of the extra snuggling...and got this picture to send Daddy while we were at the doctor's office...
Jenna turned 18 months old on 8/17/12. A whole year and half has gone by since she entered our world, and I just can't believe it. Where does the time go?
She is doing so many new things and mastering so many skills I couldn't possibly list them all here. I stopped trying a long time ago. I do manage to catch some things on video, so when I get a chance I upload them to our You Tube account, so I can refer back to them in the future. Maybe I'll even get them all put on a CD or thumb drive, back to back, so you can see her growing with each sequence. Who knows?
My skills at recording her milestones notwithstanding...we headed to the pediatrician for her 18 month check-up today and all was well. Jenna is officially 33.5 inches tall (92nd percentile), 28 pounds and 6 ounces (93rd percentile) and her head circumference is 47.75 cm (80th percentile). So...she is still tall and weighs more than the average kid and her head is back up there with everything else (last time she dropped to 64th percentile in head circumference, so we got a laugh out of that). This isn't anything we didn't already know, as Jenna is bigger than a lot of the toddlers in the bigger toddler room at school. And she is funny, sweet and as cute as can be! Her teacher has named her "teacher's pet" because she polices the other kids in the class, telling them "no no" when they are doing something they are not supposed to be doing. They said the other day a kid was getting into the trash can and she threw up her hands and said, "UH OH everybody!!" Somehow this doesn't surprise me one bit. :)
She was super fussy and clingy all day today. I took advantage of the extra snuggling...and got this picture to send Daddy while we were at the doctor's office...
My little boogie...growing like a weed...

Comments
Post a Comment