My First Baby Shower!
Wow! We are overwhelmed and blessed! I say "we", but the reality of this situation is that JP is just as happy to say thanks....from a distance! Lol. So....I will say, I had a great time yesterday and appreciate all of the hard work of my hostesses...Laura, Kaitlin, Michele, Adrienne and Katie B. (and of course my Mom and Sally!!). Baby Cole is so blessed to have so many "aunties" in her network...she will never have a shortage of people to love and spoil her for sure!
Thank you to everyone who came out in the horrible weather to celebrate with Baby Cole and I, and for everyone's generosity! All three (ok...four...Dacie IS one of the children!) of us thank you for all of your love and support!
And now...a few pictures (many more on FB, check them out if you have a FB page!):
More pics to come!
Love to all & wishing you a safe (and warm!!!) Monday!
Julie
Thank you to everyone who came out in the horrible weather to celebrate with Baby Cole and I, and for everyone's generosity! All three (ok...four...Dacie IS one of the children!) of us thank you for all of your love and support!
And now...a few pictures (many more on FB, check them out if you have a FB page!):
My baby bump...29.5 weeks...
The hostesses (minus Katie B, who had to leave to attend to her babies!) giving Baby Cole lovin':
More pics to come!
Love to all & wishing you a safe (and warm!!!) Monday!
Julie


Comments
Post a Comment