Latest doctor visit...
I just wanted to take a moment to report on my latest doctor visit. Thankfully, there is nothing interesting to report! My blood pressure is good (108/60 this morning), urine is clear, belly measurements are in the normal range, and Baby Cole's heart rate was 150. I am definitely seeing some additional swelling in my feet - up through my calves - but walking helps this, and I am making more of an effort to keep my feet up on something at work and to not be on my feet so much at home.
I also met a new doctor, and like the others, I loved her! I do feel very fortunate in this respect, as I have had many friends who haven't like all of the doctors in their practices (and who said, I hope I don't go into labor when so-and-so is on call).
Finally, we got our crib (thank you, Mom Linda & Aunt Joan)! I have friends who are due after me who already have all of their nursery furniture set up, but we're just slowing down enough to even think about getting the spare room cleaned out so we can make it a nursery! This should be done by the end of the month, but I can say I am starting to get little items here and there, and it is all very exciting. I am ready to meet my little girl!
Thanks, as always, for everyone's continued prayers and support!
Julie
I also met a new doctor, and like the others, I loved her! I do feel very fortunate in this respect, as I have had many friends who haven't like all of the doctors in their practices (and who said, I hope I don't go into labor when so-and-so is on call).
Finally, we got our crib (thank you, Mom Linda & Aunt Joan)! I have friends who are due after me who already have all of their nursery furniture set up, but we're just slowing down enough to even think about getting the spare room cleaned out so we can make it a nursery! This should be done by the end of the month, but I can say I am starting to get little items here and there, and it is all very exciting. I am ready to meet my little girl!
Thanks, as always, for everyone's continued prayers and support!
Julie
Pnut's bedding is on it's way as well...so the crib won't be empty for long!!!
ReplyDelete