Glucose Results

Normal!!  Yes, that's right...normal!!  I am so happy to hear this.  I thought that I would have some red flags for sure, with my hypoglycemia, but they contacted me today and let me know.  BIG SMILES!!  And not just because this means I can still sneak chocolate from time to time...:)

I am happy because the glucose test gave me a really bad headache yesterday.  I ended up leaving work early to go home, where I slept most of the afternoon away and was back in bed early.  The rest did me good, and I was back to 100% this morning when I got up.   And we're going to get the king bed tonight! I am hoping for delivery this weekend, which means we can get back to some semblance of normal sleep, and Dacie can stay in the bed with us (spoiled rotten little thing!).

Have a fabulous day everyone!  Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.  We love you!

Julie & JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Word That Can Change Everything

Hello to all!

On becoming...