Baby Registry

Somehow I feel presumptuous putting this on here, even though I have had a number of people asking me to do so.  But, no matter how I feel about it, I will submit to the requests and do it! :)

Warning!  I am one of "those people" who has multiple registries!  I just couldn't find everything I wanted in one store.  I realize that having a registry means I am asking for what I want and need, so I have registered at each of the places I have for exactly the items I want or need! :):)

Following are places we are registered:
BuyBuyBaby - http://www.buybuybaby.com - this is the baby store concept from Bed, Bath & Beyond.  I loved it the minute I set foot in it! Go to registry and search by Julie Cole or Joseph Cole.

Babies R Us - http://www.babiesrus.com - A standard.  They have some of the must have items I needed.  Go to registry and search for Julie Cole or JP Cole.  For some reason, putting all of the search options doesn't bring us up, so just search by name and you can find it.

Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/ - When the home page comes up, go to the drop down menu to the far right that says, "Wish List."  Hover your mouse over the arrow and a drop down menu will appear.  In that menu is an option for Baby Registry.  Select this option and search by Julie Cole or Joseph Cole.

Hope that helps!

Love you!

Julie & JP

Comments