Pics from Jenna's birthday

All this dreary rain has my brain on shutdown!  However, picking out the pictures for this post was like injecting a ray of sunshine in my day!

Yes, I have turned into one of those Pinterest-stalking mothers!  The wind had abused that wreath by the time I took a picture of it...all of the ribbons actually go in the front!  Of course that is not the highlight of the picture...:)

When you ask Jenna how old she is, she says, "Twodays" - as one word...it's too cute - and no amount of correcting her to say "2 years" will keep her from saying it this way!
  
 
We decided to keep it simple this year - just bubbles and cupcakes.



 
..and boxes and tubes (not expected but tons of fun!).



 
And Cooper! It wouldn't be an event without Cooper, seeing as Jenna and Cooper are thick as thieves!



 
Jenna loves to ham it up!

 
 
Funny what a difference a day can make.  The day of her birthday, she was still my baby.  Yesterday morning - the day after her birthday - I went to get Jenna up and we went through our usual routine.  I went in her room, and she told me, "Mommy, I woke-ded up!"  I picked her up and gave her a tight squeeze, to which she said, "My mommy!" and I said, "My baby!" - to which she replied - "Mommy, I'm not a baby anymore....I'm a big girl!" 
 
Happy birthday to our Monkey Baby Big Girl!
 


Comments