Mash-up for 2/26
When I am driving...or working out...or doing anything else where my brain can wander, I write these posts in my head that are eloquent, witty, engaging & creative. When it comes time to sit down and put them in an actual post...poof!...they disappear just as fast as they came.
So is life. I look back at posts when I was pregnant - when I had the time and the energy to think through every post. To devote time to being creative and capturing the spirit of what I wanted to convey. Not so much now. Which is great for me (I'm out living my life!)...not so great for memorializing these moments for Jenna to see in the future.
Oh well!
Here is a review of our past week (+)...
Russell, Michele & Grayson welcomed baby Walker...
I also forgot to take a picture of the tutu I made...and the hair band...and the hair bow holder! Ugh...I have to remember to do these things! I'll never sell anything if I keep forgetting to take pictures!
And Daddy learned how to use a saw (just a disclaimer...this is his first wood working project EVER...as in he literally used a saw for the first time in his life Saturday and I woke up Sunday morning with this):
So is life. I look back at posts when I was pregnant - when I had the time and the energy to think through every post. To devote time to being creative and capturing the spirit of what I wanted to convey. Not so much now. Which is great for me (I'm out living my life!)...not so great for memorializing these moments for Jenna to see in the future.
Oh well!
Here is a review of our past week (+)...
Russell, Michele & Grayson welcomed baby Walker...
Jenna was settled back in and back in her normal routine:
Mommy cleaned out the garage & hosted a baby shower for Kaitlin:
Yeah...no pics of the garage. Not sure how I missed this, given that I promised to send pictures to someone I never sent!
As for the baby shower...well...I was hosting...not taking pictures. Here is a picture of the cupcake stand I made for it:
And two pictures Kaitlin was nice enought to send me! Hopefully I can round up more from the other women...
I also forgot to take a picture of the tutu I made...and the hair band...and the hair bow holder! Ugh...I have to remember to do these things! I'll never sell anything if I keep forgetting to take pictures!
And Daddy learned how to use a saw (just a disclaimer...this is his first wood working project EVER...as in he literally used a saw for the first time in his life Saturday and I woke up Sunday morning with this):
Add two days, some sanding and a little more work on a saw, and we now have this:
I'm so proud!!!! And I can't wait to stain it this weekend and bring it in the house!!
Finally...a video mash-up of Jenna:
Have a great week!
J


Comments
Post a Comment