Gratitude & Grace
What a difference 14 years can make...
From a toddler to a teenager...
From a teenager to a middle ager...
From a wreck - a shell - of a person to the life I live today. That is the difference 14 years can make.
And if I had planned what I wanted, it would look very different, and I would have terribly shortchanged myself. As that is the nature of Grace...always much greater than anything I can conceive of in a moment's time.
I am grateful I am alive.
And that I have peace of mind. And my soul shines!
Thank you, God,
For the life I live today.
From a toddler to a teenager...
From a teenager to a middle ager...
From a wreck - a shell - of a person to the life I live today. That is the difference 14 years can make.
And if I had planned what I wanted, it would look very different, and I would have terribly shortchanged myself. As that is the nature of Grace...always much greater than anything I can conceive of in a moment's time.
I am grateful I am alive.
And that I have peace of mind. And my soul shines!
Thank you, God,
For the life I live today.
LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL!!! So glad you are part of our family :0)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kimmie