If Mamma ain't happy...
Hmmmmmm. Well, the world keeps on spinning in the Cole household!
Friday I finally made it back to work, only to start with an itchy throat, sneezing and nasal congestion. It kept going all through the weekend (and of course my hard-headed self still worked out on Friday and Saturday), and here I am, home sick again on Monday. But this time for me.
Definitely have this anedovirus thing that Jenna had (guess all those snuggles that meant Jenna coughed in Mommy's face didn't bode well for me, huh?) and after a visit to the Minute Clinic today, I now know I also have a double ear infection. Woohoo!
As a side note: if you have a run of the mill sickness, like a sinus infection, that needs a quick look at and possibly a prescription, Minute Clinic is the way to go. I have never waited more than 10 minutes, have always been in and out (with prescriptions) in less than 30 minutes, the report everything to your PCP for you and they accept most major insurances. What is there not to like about this process?!?
Now back to me...but at least I have the antibiotics to help with the ear infections. And hopefully enough sick leave to get me through all of this. I did get a chance to experiment with Paleo Chocolate Chip cookies today (see my blog: My Postpartum Journey for more on our Paleo journey), which did not have a successful outcome. :( But I will keep experimenting - just not today.
Now...off to the couch to try to nap sitting up...wish me luck...
Friday I finally made it back to work, only to start with an itchy throat, sneezing and nasal congestion. It kept going all through the weekend (and of course my hard-headed self still worked out on Friday and Saturday), and here I am, home sick again on Monday. But this time for me.
Definitely have this anedovirus thing that Jenna had (guess all those snuggles that meant Jenna coughed in Mommy's face didn't bode well for me, huh?) and after a visit to the Minute Clinic today, I now know I also have a double ear infection. Woohoo!
As a side note: if you have a run of the mill sickness, like a sinus infection, that needs a quick look at and possibly a prescription, Minute Clinic is the way to go. I have never waited more than 10 minutes, have always been in and out (with prescriptions) in less than 30 minutes, the report everything to your PCP for you and they accept most major insurances. What is there not to like about this process?!?
Now back to me...but at least I have the antibiotics to help with the ear infections. And hopefully enough sick leave to get me through all of this. I did get a chance to experiment with Paleo Chocolate Chip cookies today (see my blog: My Postpartum Journey for more on our Paleo journey), which did not have a successful outcome. :( But I will keep experimenting - just not today.
Now...off to the couch to try to nap sitting up...wish me luck...
Comments
Post a Comment