11 months old and home sick

I just can't believe that Jenna is 11 months old today.  Where does the time go?  She is getting so big and doing so much, there just really is no way I could record it all here.

I have come to the conclusion that holidays make Jenna sick.  Seriously.  She has been sick on every single holiday since she has been born - save for Christmas & New Year's (although she had a little fever on New Year's, it turned out to be nothing).  Memorial Day - sick.  4th of July - sick.  Labor Day - sick.  Thanksgiving - sick.  On three of those occasions we were out of town and we had to take her to Doctor's Care. So no surprise that she is sick on MLK Day, huh?

So, here we are, 11 months old and home sick.  Jenna is down for a nap, so I am taking a moment to post and try to hoover some lunch.  I did get a chance to snap a couple of pictures of her today - to commemorate her 11 months - and got a video of her carrying around her new toy (an empty water jog from our cooler).  Even sick, she is the cutest thing ever!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello to all!

The Word That Can Change Everything

How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?