More videos for your viewing pleasure....
I never know if anyone ever watched these things, but I sure love them!
I took three more videos of thew monkey yesterday while we were playing together.
This first one shows how she is finding her voice and trying desperately to communicate. Sometimes she giggles, sometimes she yelps and sometimes she just screetches like a cat. Of course, I am trying not to laugh out loud, which means there are some snorts and grunts in the background from me. Either way, it is all very entertaining...
A few minutes after I finished filming this video, she kept trying to communicate with me and finally got frustrated that she obviously wasn't getting her point across. So I had the opportunity to get a video of her pitching a fit. I love how her right arms flails and swings when she is mad or frustrated....
And then I figured out what she wanted....to stand up. She LOVES to stand up. On my lap, on the couch, on the floor - pretty much anywhere I can hold at least one arm. Sometimes she is quite steady and others, quite wobbly, like here...
I just love our little sweet girl! :)
I took three more videos of thew monkey yesterday while we were playing together.
This first one shows how she is finding her voice and trying desperately to communicate. Sometimes she giggles, sometimes she yelps and sometimes she just screetches like a cat. Of course, I am trying not to laugh out loud, which means there are some snorts and grunts in the background from me. Either way, it is all very entertaining...
A few minutes after I finished filming this video, she kept trying to communicate with me and finally got frustrated that she obviously wasn't getting her point across. So I had the opportunity to get a video of her pitching a fit. I love how her right arms flails and swings when she is mad or frustrated....
And then I figured out what she wanted....to stand up. She LOVES to stand up. On my lap, on the couch, on the floor - pretty much anywhere I can hold at least one arm. Sometimes she is quite steady and others, quite wobbly, like here...
I just love our little sweet girl! :)
She is adorable! Good work!
ReplyDelete