What makes a man sexy?
Many things...but having a husband who has a Daddy's girl who adores him ranks way up on that list...
Most mornings, JP is gone training client's at the gym by the time I get Jenna up. However, on the mornings he is still here, all I have to do is go in her room and let her know Daddy is here, and she off like a shot. By the time I catch up with her, she is already in the bed, snuggled with JP.
Most nights, especially these days, JP gives Jenna her bath. When he gets her out of the bath, they play this little game - you know, one of those random ones she came up with over time - where she gets all wrapped up her her towel and hunkers down on the floor. Once in this position, she says, "Daddy I'm a caterpillar!" JP then says, "I'm a bird" and pretends to swoop in and eat her up. She giggles and giggles and giggles!
If you ask Jenna if she is a Daddy's girl, she lights up like a Christmas tree, and proudly tells you she is.
I have more pictures and stories than I could recount here. But last night was the sweetest. Jenna was up, crying and hurting, both from an upset tummy and an ear infection. I got in the spare bed with her and she tossed and turned like crazy. She just couldn't get comfortable. Given my current state, JP came up and took over, telling me to get some sleep. He got in the bed with Jenna and she tossed, turned and cried with him, too, for a bit. But there is just something calming about him with her. He asked her to try being still for a while, so she told him, "Ok Daddy" and snuggled against him...and promptly feel asleep. Certainly there are many things that child wants Mommy for, but there also just some things that only Daddy can make better. :)
Most mornings, JP is gone training client's at the gym by the time I get Jenna up. However, on the mornings he is still here, all I have to do is go in her room and let her know Daddy is here, and she off like a shot. By the time I catch up with her, she is already in the bed, snuggled with JP.
Most nights, especially these days, JP gives Jenna her bath. When he gets her out of the bath, they play this little game - you know, one of those random ones she came up with over time - where she gets all wrapped up her her towel and hunkers down on the floor. Once in this position, she says, "Daddy I'm a caterpillar!" JP then says, "I'm a bird" and pretends to swoop in and eat her up. She giggles and giggles and giggles!
If you ask Jenna if she is a Daddy's girl, she lights up like a Christmas tree, and proudly tells you she is.
I have more pictures and stories than I could recount here. But last night was the sweetest. Jenna was up, crying and hurting, both from an upset tummy and an ear infection. I got in the spare bed with her and she tossed and turned like crazy. She just couldn't get comfortable. Given my current state, JP came up and took over, telling me to get some sleep. He got in the bed with Jenna and she tossed, turned and cried with him, too, for a bit. But there is just something calming about him with her. He asked her to try being still for a while, so she told him, "Ok Daddy" and snuggled against him...and promptly feel asleep. Certainly there are many things that child wants Mommy for, but there also just some things that only Daddy can make better. :)
.jpg)





Comments
Post a Comment