Happy Holidays!
Whew! Things have been so very busy here! So busy I have been short on time in general - and definitely have not had the opportunity to keep up here. I have a lot of things I want to update about when I get a chance, but for now, I am sharing some cute pics of Jenna so far this holiday season...
Preparing to go visit Santa last weekend...
Preparing to go visit Santa last weekend...
Santa was having a hard day, as a lot of the kids before Jenna were crying, so she went up and gave Santa big hug!
Santa and Jenna spent a good while talking...
Jenna enjoyed her candy cane so much she wouldn't let go of it to take pictures in front of the Christmas tree...
Jenna's school had their Christmas program yesterday. It was hard to get pictures of the actual program, but here are some of Jenna with us and with her "friend", Cooper (they have been besties since they could sit up)...
Comments
Post a Comment