How many ways can you see that your child wants to be like you?

It's an age old behavioral principle that children learn to model their behavior on the people they are around the most.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the validity of this theory, especially when you have a child around who literally mimcks everything you say and do. It's like carrying around a mirror. Lol.

Here are some of Jenna's modeling moments...

 
Hmmmm??  She walked in to the bathroom the other day, pointed at the toilet, and said, "Daddy's potty seat."  I wonder where she may have learned this...???


Reading the mornign paper...

More reading the morning paper...

Finally, a literal walk in my shoes...ok...backwards and a little unsteady, but a walk in my shoes, nonetheless...
 
I know there are many more pictures and videos of her copying people, but this is all I had quick access to...:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Word That Can Change Everything

Hello to all!

On becoming...