Family Beach Week 2011
I know it's been a while since my last post. Finding time is a problem lately, as we have been going, going, going.... No complaints...all good stuff. I just leaves little time to update the blog!
The first week in August we did our annual family vacation at the beach with JP's family. Jenna met a bunch of her cousins and had a ball with everyone. She also got to spend time with her Aunt Kim, Nana B and PopPop Baldie, which she always loves! She never had a shortage of attention (which she loved) and she advanced a lot developmentally from being around all of the bigger kids.
There are tons of pictures and I actually took the time to upload a lot of them here...enjoy...
P.S. They are some how out or order from how the week actually went. They were in order when I uploaded them...but no one would really know this but us...
Jenna got to meet more of her cousins...
Jenna was too young to take in the water or use sunscreen on, so she got to play in her bath tub on the beach!
JP's nieces made tie dye's for everyone, so we wore them for family photos
Kim torturing Jules. Of course, the braid stayed in all day, so it served it's purpose! Lol
Already in the drivers seat...
This is actually where the week started...:)
We headed out for a lake day before heading to the beach.
Comments
Post a Comment