Visit with the cousins....

Earlier this week my nephew, Brad, his girlfriend, Brittany & his daughter, Makayla, along with my nephew, Ryan, and my niece, Nina, came for a visit.  It was the first of her cousins she has met from my side of the family - and she even got to meet a second cousin.  For those who don't want to have to think too hard, my nephew has a daughter - he is her first cousin and his daughter her second cousin.  My oldest nephew is 25 and the youngest of my siblings' children is 12.  So, to say that I was a late bloomer with Jenna is just a bit of an understatement.  Same can be said for JP!  Anyway, we got a few pictures of Jenna with her cousins.  She had a great time, and I was happy because I don't get to see them very often....























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello to all!

The Word That Can Change Everything

How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?