Sleep, baby, sleep

I am sure that my child is not the only baby that has funny sleep positions, but this is a blog dedicated to her, so I am sharing her cute sleep positions with you.  Hopefully you find them as funny as we do!


The only place she would sleep during the day for the first month (and what I would do with her when I needed to shower...)!

Plotting world domination in her sleep

Kissy Face

The salute

Now how I envisioned this process, but we'll go with it!

The contortionist

Keeping tabs on the food source

Just a little disgruntled

The Glo-worm

Snuggling with Daddy

Superman!

The thinker

Just a little relaxed

I'll sleep here, thank you

Frog legs

Napping with Daddy

Speak no evil

Come to me, people!

Hmmmmmm

Quiet, please! ~ or ~ Jeez....

Ole!

 Spread Eagle

Thumbsucker

Fighting sleep

Comments

  1. More dancing videos please! And this time, get low! -Katie W

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment