Welcome to the world, Miss Jenna Mae Cole!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!  Jenna has made her way into this world!

Miss Jenna formally made her appearance on 2/17/11 at 4:47am.  She weighed in at a healthy 9 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21 1/4 inches long.  The joke for the past week since her birth has been that I gave birth to a one month old! Haha!  Either way, she's healthy and is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!

Here is the first picture ever of Miss Jenna!

And the second...

Teehee! I have officially titled this one, "My baby already has attitude!"  Of course, they aren't choking her, as many people initially assume.  If you look closer there, is a hand under her rear end and the nurses hand is on her chest, much like I do when burping her...

And here's a final one of her at her official weigh in...my little chunky monkey!

Ok...this is post one of many that I want to add here, so keep checking back!

Thank you for the prayers!

Julie & JP



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Word That Can Change Everything

Hello to all!

On becoming...