The miracle of life...and I'm too exhausted to get excited!
Teehee! Yeah...given that there really IS news to share, I have been quite mum. Not for any other than sheer fatigue. Let me go back...
This happened on Wednesday, April 17th...
Confirmed for real, real (as Jenna would say) on May 16th...
This happened on Wednesday, April 17th...
Confirmed for real, real (as Jenna would say) on May 16th...
Yeah, yeah...I know the ultrasound picture is upside down. You get the point, though, right? :)
So we have another baby Cole on the way. We are due December 18th. We will find out the sex on July 10th.
I tried to think of more creative ways to post this, but my brainpower is being simultaneously drained by a 2 year old on the outside and a 15 week old on the inside. Hence, no blog posts. No fanfare. Although if you are reading this and didn't know already, then you have been under a rock! I'm not even on any social media and it seems the news spread like wild fire.
So...it's back to falling asleep at 9pm, wearing maternity clothes (as there is NO hiding it when I'm pregnant) and waiting for December to get here.
Despite my apparent lack of enthusiasm on this post, we are excited and we are grateful. Thus far all of the tests have been normal and baby Cole is developing on schedule. Whether a girl or a boy, baby Cole is making a debut on God's time, which is always perfect. Amazing Grace, for sure.
Comments
Post a Comment