Spring is here...sort-of...
We loaded up and headed to the Inlet last week to visit the Bloom g-unit. The weather was great and we had a good time relaxing, eating and playing (and mom & dad got some shopping in, too).
I'm home with yet another stomach bug - no food yet for me today - so I'm brain dead but wanted to post some pics from the weekend.
Jenna had a blast at the new playground we checked out...
And at the beach...
Children can find friends everywhere they go. Jenna and Mitchell had fun blowing the bubbles and chasing them.
Jenna showing off her yoga skills at the beach.
"See, I'm a tiger, Daddy!"
Yeah...this child is definitely mine. Lol.
She may look just like me, but she's a Daddy's girl all the way!
Jenna loved watching the lizards, as long as we didn't get too close.
Jenna putting up her first bird feeder.
Comments
Post a Comment