Updates and ramblings...October/November edition...
There are so many things I want to blog about and I just have not had time, as we are insanely busy right now. Topics that I hope to blog on soon:
I'll update more later...love to all!
- What does family mean? Or something like it. I want to share with you my family from Texas and muse on the legacy you think of when people in your family pass away, as my uncle John did last month.
- Shout out to my past loves (thank you for everything you gave me, good and bad...). It's reflective of what I learned from each one that makes everything work with JP. It's part gratitude for the good/healing from the bad (at least that's how it's forming in my head).
- My Dad has a story line that goes something like, "The best things that happened to me in life always happened after I got my a$$ kicked..." Mine is, "The best things that have happened to me in life have come out of left field..."
Jenna had a great Halloween...
I stood in line for 4 hours and 10 minutes to vote this past Tuesday...
And we are actually looking like we are going to have a REAL winter this year! This means the bugs and allergens should be back to a manageable level...and that Jenna gets to wear the super cute hats and scarves that have been made for her! :)
Comments
Post a Comment