The baby bump....

The great obsession of everyone surrounding a pregnant woman is the baby bump!  Should you touch it?  Will she get offended if you do?  In public people look at you - they weigh out whether you are pregnant or not?  Will they offend you by congratulating you? People who live far away or who don't get to see you regularly ask to see pictures of the bump.  Don't try telling them no - it doesn't work! :)

So....with so much ado about the baby bump - I have taken the suggestion of my sponsor (if you would like to call what she does suggestion - I think demand is a better illustration! Ha!).  And here is a picture of my 20 week baby bump...


Kind of a grainy photo, but you get the point!  At the halfway point I already have a BIG baby bump!  I'll update in a month!

Have a beautiful week!

Lovem

Julie

Comments

  1. Yay...that's my girl in there! She's already one the MOST beautiful "Cole" girls around!!!
    LOVE YOU ALL...
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Word That Can Change Everything

Hello to all!

On becoming...